Thursday, June 26, 2008

Origami Light Covers!


I can't seem to get on top of things lately so this new blog is already neglected! The kids and I have mostly been spending our time at the pool or just playing so I haven't gotten to many of the fun projects I am anxious to do on my sidebar. Good intentions...

My childhood friend, Deanne, sent the link below as a fun crafty activity I thought I would post. I think these would be extra cute in red, white, and blue for a 4th of July decoration! I haven't tried them yet, but I think my older nieces and nephews would enjoy this one. It's not often that I come across things for the bigger kids that I pay attention to, so thanks for emailing me this one Deanne!

Clickety here.

3 comments:

Deanne said...

Oh yeah you liked the link! You know, it made me think of you because of the fans you made and put on your walls. I don't know, it just made me think that you'd like it. Glad you did! I'm always happy to help a fellow crafting friend! :)

orchard_girl said...

Oooh, I love those. Good thing we inherited a million pages of origami paper-all solid colors, a few prints would have been nice-just saying.

Thank you Deanne, thank you Mary

orchard_girl said...

Can't get the link to work. Guess I'll have to flip through the big book of origami we inherited too.
Heather