Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Cheap Supplies

On my way to a playgroup today, I stopped at a Michael's (it was kind of on the way) where I found all sorts of crafty supplies for very very cheap.
  • Little sponge brushes (easier for my kids to use than actual paint brushes) for 5 cents each
  • Acrylic paint for some upcoming projects for $1 each
  • The unfinished wood frames in different sizes for $1
  • Nice sized watercolor pads and sketch pads for $1
  • And because we were heading to a park with a big sand box, some buckets and shovels for $1
Can you tell I like things that cost $1? There was so much more, but most of it for things beyond my kids' current skill levels. It was really fun to browse and imagine what we could make with all the fun supplies for very little money!

No comments: