Friday, June 6, 2008

Borrowing

I am always on the look-out for ideas for new recipes, good deals, and especially fun and easy activities to do with my kids. When I find a quick, easy, fun, painless activity to try out, I borrow it, and if we end up loving it, we make it our own.

This is going to be my on-line filing cabinet of ideas. I love coming across activities in other people's blogs, magazines, books, wherever. I keep finding myself making lists of ideas in my email or on random pieces of paper, so I decided to just organize them into one location. I hope no one minds if I link to some of our favorites. This blog is for sharing, borrowing, and even showing off ideas if you would like. Who knows if anyone but my familia will see this? (hi mom!)

If you have any great kid-friendly (or mom-friendly) stuff you want to contribute, send me your ideas. I now have a blog-only email* for this very purpose (see profile). I'll either try them out when we can get to it, and post about it, or I'll just post your instructions, hopefully in a timely manner, but you never know!

*I reserve the right to shut down this email if someone creepy sends something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kalp kalbe karşı derler


gelinlik