Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Homemade Popcicles Recipe



It's really hot here. Seriously hot. And humid. 100% humidity yesterday with temperatures in the 90's made for a hot day. Did I say it is hot? I'm not complaining. Just informing. Whew. Hot.

Next to going to the pool, turning up the A/C, and sitting in front of a fan, nothing helps cool a kid down better than homemade popcicles. My Randy is the king of homemade popcicles. He's the one who makes them around here because I just never think of doing it.

Here's his most recent creation:

1 can limeade concentrate (prepared - he likes it with a little less water)
1 envelope cheery cool aide (prepared)

Mix and pour into ice cube trays or popcicle forms. Freeze.

Eat them outside. Wash shirts after so they don't stain.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

yummmmm.....that sounds sooo good!!! I need to get some popsicle molds!