Monday, December 8, 2008

Hand and Foot Rudolfs (Not a disease)

I'm not sure why, but blogger is turning this picture on its side and it won't let me fix it! If you want to look, just tilt your head a bit!

I got this cute idea at No Time for Flashcards, where I tend to get a lot of my quick project ideas (the pictures appear upright!). Go take a peek for a full rundown, with googlie eyes even! For a short explanation:

1. Trace hands
2. Trace feet
3. Cut out and glue together
4. Due to lack of googlie eyes and pom-pom noses, we used paint. The kids each did a dot of paint in the eyes and nose areas.

I think they turned out rather cute!

As soon as I whisked away the finished Rudolf's, the kids mixed the paints together into a big dark purple blob and painted whatever paper they could get their hands on until they were done.

No comments: