Friday, September 12, 2008

N for Nose

Yesterday the kids and I worked on an ABC book with pictures from around the house.
N for Nose was the funnest one we did.
Lindsey couldn't help herself and kept peeking at me when I took each picture.
This one was a little too serious for our book, but sweet.
The final cut - I had to contort myself to be the pointer and photog all at once.

I then made the ABC book online through Sam's Club pictures. Have you ever done a digital photo book? I think I may have just discovered the solution to my inability to keep up with scrapbooking! It was so easy and quick and very fun! I just ordered a small one for this project (6x8) and it cost just under $10. I hope the book will be a good church quiet book, and a fun book to take on our upcoming marathon plane trip. I can't wait to pick it up!

4 comments:

Your favorite sister said...

Oh Mary what a cute idea!! I am sure they are going to love looking at it! I should do that for Ivan!

Deanne said...

Well, I think this post is very appropriate for your 'idea' blog! Sounds like it was a happy accident! :)

Mary said...

Thanks Marie - I'm sure Ivan would love it. Who wouldn't love a book featuring themselves?

You are right Deanne, a happy accident indeed :)

wendy said...

I love love love the nose photos.

Adorable!